Part 10 - Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - 1st Playthrough

After clearing almost all of the Upper Plains, I continued the main quests in the Clouded Forest. I like how the three biomes in this game can't follow the usual themes of lava, snow, water, tropical, etc. (that would be unrealistic in such a small region of a moon like Pandora), yet each biome is completely unique. The Clouded Forest is my favorite among them, because I love walking in dark forests smelling of mushrooms. :) The whole region reminds me of Skyrim with its fir trees and giant, winged creatures in the sky. My favorite music in the game is the one playing at the Kame'tire clan main camp - such a peaceful, beautiful and calming melody. My favorite side quest is of course the one with Anqa and Priya. :) And I'm still impressed with the realistically loud and violent storms and how my ikran's wings rustle the leaves when I fly near trees.

I'm currently on the main mission Into the Fog, and I'm exploring the TAP Con-1 facility. I'm not saying I'm not intrigued by the dark turn of the story, but if I wanted to be scared shitless, I would be playing a zombie horror game. :D

Comments

Popular Posts