Part 2 - The Witcher 3 - 2nd playthrough - Death March



Geralt continues his adventures in beautiful, stormy White Orchard. While looking for the "firestarter", we took a break to steal dried fruit from poor, war-stricken villagers... A witcher's gotta eat! Especially on Death March.


Looking for drowners on the shore... I sliced up some more of them which proved to be easier than I expected. Were they level 1 or am I that good at this game? :D I finally got the brains I needed and some useful recipes from the chests they were guarding. (Random thought: Why would drowners guard chests left there by humans?) Using the brains I brewed our first potion: Swallow. Good times!



Roach... being Roach.



It is said that guards don't tolerate theft, but these were more concerned about Northern women's bathing habits than the fact that I took their stuff from under their noses. Got some good loot, sold what I didn't need and had the better equipment repaired by Willis, the dwarf.



Found arenaria! Yay! Now only need bear fat and I can make specter oil.



Decided to go places this walkthrough where I've never ventured before. This is near the Nilfgaardian garrison. Have you ever noticed this was a bridge once? I soon got the message about devils or something so sadly I had to turn back from here.

I will need more experience before attempting to take on the griffin, so I started exploring the question marks in the area. I managed to craft the samum bomb just in time before I found a monster nest. Now I have 1 ability point which I am yet to spend. Need to research the best build for Death March first.



Geralt is contemplating what the best build for Death March would be. :)

Comments

Popular Posts