Part 6 - Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - 1st Playthrough

I got stuck temporarily when I was still level 6, ran out of side quests, and the main quest, Pushing Back, was still too difficult for me. I didn't manage to defeat Hydro-Oil Extractor Alpha at that level. Then I found the followings helpful tips: To level up, return to HQ and Hometree, buy higher-level gear and chat with NPCs as they may give you new missions. Just by replacing green gear and mods with purple ones, my level rose from 6 to 8! I was able to complete Pushing Back and advance the main story, and now I would be able to travel to the next region, the Upper Plains, but for now, I'm enjoying my time in the Kinglor Forest. I'm doing new side quests I received and clearning Resistance bases that need powering up, Sky People outposts that need destroying, memory paintings, clan contributions, etc. I don't think I'll complete all tasks under "Explorations", but we'll see. After the last main quest, I received a new pattern for my ikran, Floof / Borzas, but I find changing her skin strange, after all, she's not some car that can be repainted... I'm also sharing here a photo of my girlfriend's character, Uma'na, and her ikran, Telisi:

Comments

Popular Posts