Part 4 - Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - 1st Playthrough

What an addictive game! I love all the side activities - totems, moth trails, memory paintings (those are my favorite!), searching for the items requested by the Na'vi camps. I also enjoy cooking - something that was not the case in Forbidden West, the last game I played where we can cook from recipes. Eating in this game is actually beneficial and the cooking animation is very satisfying to watch. :) I really would like to try some lean meat cooked in nectar or mushroom stuffed with what looks like quail eggs. Yum!

I have subjected my character to a little plastic surgery because I didn't spend enough time making her pretty at the beginning of the game. :) I'm now satisfied with how she looks. I used this website to generate 5 female names and chose this name for her: Ela'ki.

Comments

Popular Posts