Part 2 - God of War: Ragnarök - 1st Playthrough


I've already found more funny moments in this game than all of God of War. I remember one moment in that game that made me chuckle, when Atreus inquires whether his father is going to carry a huge crystal around everywhere, to which he replies, "I just might". :D This game makes me smile a lot more; I've already heard Kratos refusing to snack, taking a stealthy approach to battle and getting his son new socks. :D I like this game better than its predecessor; there's more variety to fights, because we can play Atreus sometimes, and he has fun archery skills. And while GoW games are not among my favorites, it is a fact that they are the most visually creative and pleasing. For two and a half years, since I played the previous GoW game, I've had a phone wallpaper made from a screenshot I took at this location. I wasn't inspired until now to change it. And now my phone looks like this. I just love it! :)

Comments

Popular Posts