Part 1 - Stray - 1st Playthrough


I’ve put a couple of hours into playing Stray, and I like it so far. The lifeless, robot-inhabited city is unsettling. There is electricity - flickering lights, neon signs, cameras watching me, even some air conditioners running - and there’s also a lot of water - a troubling combination. And it seems the humans who once lived there disappeared quite suddenly. Their belongings are scattered everywhere. In one apartment, I saw some clothes halfway out of a washing machine or dryer, as if someone dropped them and was gone in an instant. When did all this happen? The old PC monitors and TVs suggest the 1990s, but we learn the humans sealed themselves in this city to protect themselves from the outside which has become uninhabitable.

I have two cats. One is an orange tabby like the one in the game, and the other, his sister, is a calico. I think the developers of this game did a perfect job creating a cat character who moves and acts exactly like a real cat. :)

Comments

Popular Posts