Part 15 - The End - Horizon Forbidden West - 1st Playthrough


When I defeated Tilda, I’d played nearly 120 hours and reached level 50, and it was still not easy. I combined stamina potions with weapon techniques, used the skill that gives 80 health every 2 seconds, explosive spikes and bombs, plasma arrows, acid arrows, regular arrows… It was an enjoyable battle. I felt sad about Tilda, though. For personal reasons, she is one of the most intriguing video game characters I’ve met, and I wish she survived. By now, I’ve played 124 hours. I’m spending some more time doing side quests and other side activities before calling this game completed. Due to some circumstances, I will not be able to play any video games for roughly a month this summer. When I have time to play again, I plan to start Cyberpunk 2077.

Comments

Popular Posts