Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island - 1st Playthrough


I thoroughly enjoyed my playthrough of Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut and the expansion set on Iki Island. It turned out that the ideal difficulty level for me was Hard while wearing my exploration gear for all fights with the exception of the hardest bosses. Khunbish was hard at first and it didn't help that I entered the fight with him with almost no Resolve. After I restarted the quest and eliminated the other enemies stealthily, I had plenty of Resolve to fight him, and I defeated him on the first try. The Eagle, however, was too hard for me even with full Resolve. I had no patience for her, so I used a trick I found online: I equipped the Sarugami armor and all Charms of Fortune and Charms of Fortunate Return that I owned, and then just spammed Heavenly Strike until she was dead.

I liked the expansion, because it had fun fights thanks to new techniques, new charms and new armor perks, epic combat music, and an interesting main story.

Comments

Popular Posts