The first PS5 games we play


While I’m waiting for the disc version of Kena: Bridge of Spirits to be released, I’ve completed a second playthrough of Subnautica. This time I painted my Cyclops green and named it Uborka - Hungarian for "cucumber". This undersea survival game is now one of my favorite games ever, and one of only four that I played through more than once - the others being The Witcher 3, AC Black Flag and Ori and the Blind Forest.

The first PS5 game we bought is Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut. My girlfriend wanted to jump straight into it, while I prefer to start my PS5 journey with Kena and continue with Tsushima.

Once our PS5 finally worked as intended, I sold my PS4 Pro and the following PS4 games: AC Odyssey, AC Origins, AC Valhalla, Ghost of Tsushima, God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, Sackboy: A Big Adventure, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, The Last of Us. I kept Horizon Zero Dawn as requested by my daughter as she may still play it on the PS5 at some point. She has completed it once on the PS4.

Currently, we own two consoles, a PS5 and an Xbox One S. I don’t rule out the possibility that I will buy a Series X or S in the future if an exclusive makes it appealing enough.

Comments

Popular Posts