Subnautica - second base


I haven't had this much fun building a home in a survival game since The Sims games! I love the way you can customize your vehicles, painting and naming them the way you want so they really feel yours. I also love how everything is made so convenient, that you can dock your Seamoth in your base but also at your Cyclops, and both are charging it. I found the building tool very intuitive. There are endless ways to build a base, because almost any object can be placed in any room, and the parts of the building easily snap together.

My Cyclops, Piros Balna, parked above my second base

Moonpool with my Seamoth, Moly docked

Kitchen

Sitting in my kitchen

Bedroom

Observatory

Sitting at my desk in my bedroom

Reactor room, storage and crafting area. I found that a bioreactor and a thermal plant are both needed to power a water filtration machine without problem.

A view at my exterior growbeds from the reactor room

Fuel for the bioreactor and food for me

And finally, some exterior views

Comments

Popular Posts