Part 17 - Assassin's Creed Valhalla - 1st Playthrough


The fight with Basim was complete bullshit. Took me an hour to finally defeat him. Then came more weirdness, and eventualy, the main story seemingly ended, but there was still another territory to pledge - Hamtunscire - and of course the gigantic wolf in Asgard remains to be defeated. I'm around level 310, and Hamtunscire is 340, so I went for it, but Goodwin proved too difficult for me. I will spend more time leveling up first before I return to him. I also have to find out how to start a relationship with Randvi. As soon as Sigurd told me their marriage was over, I went to Petra and broke up with her, but there is no option to get together with Randvi.

As for the main story, there was a bit too much weirdness for me. However, the blend of history and modern day issues always makes me think of how much the world we live in was shaped by people who lived long ago, and among all the games I've played, this is unique to AC games.

Comments

Popular Posts