Part 11 - Assassin's Creed Valhalla - 1st Playthrough


After I completed the Cavern of Trials, I did two raids in Cent. The combination of the Set Trap and the Stomp skills are how I breeze through battles in this game. :) First I kill an enemy with my trusty Iron Star, turn the body into a bomb using Set Trap, wait until another enemy is stunned by the explosion or just carry the body and throw it at someone, then use Stomp to finish the stunned enemy. Rinse and repeat. :)

I returned to Valka with the plants she requested, and she brewed the potion that took me to Jotunheim. I'm now at the boss fight with Suttungr which is proving to be difficult for my power level / video gaming skills. I read somewhere that level 190 is recommended for Jotunheim, so I will load an earlier autosave and aim to reach that level before returning to Suttungr.

Comments

Popular Posts