Part 4 - Ghost of Tsushima - 1st Playthrough


I'm still enjoying my time in this game a lot! But today I want to note a few things that I find annoying and irritating about it. For example, very often we have to fight blind as obstacles such as buildings and trees block our view as they don't become transparent. Also many times I crawl under buildings or on top of a tower to find no loot at all. I'm not saying every game should drown us in loot like The Witcher 3 does. :) But I would expect to find at least a little something if I take the time to thoroughly explore. As for the stories of side quests - nothing exciting or original so far. For example, I had a quest where a healer needed my help gathering medicinal plants to heal a sick person. Now where did I see such a quest before? Ah, that's right. In every open world game I played. :)

Comments

Popular Posts