Part 15 - Assassin's Creed Odyssey - 1st Playthrough



I don't know about other difficulties, but this game on Hard mode makes becoming stronger a very, very slow process. This means it feels very rewarding when you're finally able to clear out forts packed with soldiers with ease. :) I think this is something this game does really well.

The toughest fight for me so far has been the conquest battle with Stentor. I was unlucky enough to get Asteria the Flash as the enemy hero, and it would have been impossible for me to win that battle with her shooting fire arrows at me while yelling demoralizing comments... I quit the battle, looked her up on the map, and went to kill her just to make sure she would not have a chance to show up in my battle. It took me 40 minutes to kill her (not in one fight; I kept dying) and another 20 to win the battle (I lost once) against some much weaker enemy hero.

Comments

Popular Posts