Part 7 - Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 1st Playthrough



I dislike scary games. The Last of Us was the scariest I've played so far, and I played it for the story. I didn't know Shadow of the Tomb Raider would get this scary until I entered the cenote. The noises and the unsettling music gave me me the creeps. I knew something would jump at me at some point, and I wanted to be as prepared as possible, because I dislike heart attacks as well. :) So I stopped the game and did some reading and found out about the Yaaxil. Yikes. :)

My girlfriend was sweet, she offered to comfort me while I played. She snuggled up to me and watched the screen, but as soon as I started the game, she said she was too scared to look. :D I was terrified the whole time I was in the cenote and screamed a little when the creatures surprised me while trying to solve the water wheel puzzle. Eventually, I made it through. I have to say the Clickers from The Last of Us are still scarier than the Yaaxil, but not by much.

Comments

Popular Posts