Part 2 - Red Dead Redemption 2 - 1st Playthrough



I have started to enjoy my time in RDR2. It is in fact the only game I've played apart from The Witcher 3 in which the world and the characters feel real to me, thanks to all the small details, the well-written dialogue, the superb voice acting and the meaningful quests. Add to that the option to skip a checkpoint if I am tired of failing it, and you have the perfect game for me. :) I have managed to tame a horse, and I love the option to actually type in his name. I am now a happy owner of a Grey Kentucky Saddler whom I named Kitchi, a Native American name meaning "brave". I'm aware he is far from the best horse in the game, but to me, he is the most beautiful virtual steed in the world, and I love him. :) Another one of my achievements is acquiring two gold bars worth $500 each. :)

Comments

Popular Posts