Part 17 - Assassin's Creed Origins - 1st Playthrough



I have completed the main story of Assassin's Creed Origins. I enjoyed it, but my favorite AC game is still Black Flag. The fight with Flavius was tough for me; poor Bayek died several times before I managed to find a way to defeat "The Lion". What worked eventually was using a long reach / fast weapon during the first two phases and my cursed khopesh during the last phase to end him quicker. The fight with Lucius Septimius was much easier though I wouldn't call it easy. Aya died on my first try but was more careful and defeated "The Jackal" on the second try. What is left now is finishing the remaining side quests and the exploration of the map.

I have a new favorite mount, a horse I received as reward for a side quest. I named her Harmat, which is Hungarian for "dew".




















Comments

Popular Posts