Part 1 - Assassin's Creed Origins - 1st Playthrough



New year, new game. I have started playing Assassin's Creed Origins on the PS4 which was a Christmas present from my girlfriend. :) I aim to play 5 hours per week and complete it in roughly 3 months. I'm playing on Normal difficulty. After three play sessions of 1 to 2 hours, I'm beginning to see why it is said to be one of the best AC games. I love the ancient Egypt atmosphere, flying above the deserts and oases and seeing the world through my pet eagle's eyes, riding a camel, hunting leopards and gazelles... I've done some reading about the game, and I know it has a lot to offer in terms of side activities. I can't wait to tame animals and explore the sea. :) I also enjoy reading up on the real history behind the game, the Ptolemaic dynasty, the Greek rule of Egypt, Ptolemy XIII and Cleopatra... The only thing I am missing so far is some outstanding music. After playing Black Flag and being mesmerized by its music, I've been waiting for another good AC game with similarly unforgettable scores. Syndicate did not offer me those, and so far it seems Origin will not, either. No other complaints, though. :)

















Comments

Popular Posts