Part 6 - The End - The Last of Us Remastered - 1st Playthrough



I have completed the main story of TLOU and will start the DLC Left Behind soon. Putting aside the fact that the game made me crap myself a few times, I really enjoyed it. :) It is a well-crafted interactive movie with unforgettable characters, and the ending makes you think, "What would I have done?" Joel saves Ellie's life but at the same time takes away the only chance humanity has at salvation. In addition, this is not what Ellie herself would have wanted if given a choice. Basically, Joel is keeping Ellie all to himself, even lies to her just to keep her by his side, simply because he feels lonely, regardless what she would want or what would benefit the rest of the world. Can I forgive him for this? Totally. And I think Ellie will forgive him as well once she learns the truth.

Comments

Popular Posts