Part 4 - Horizon Zero Dawn - 1st Playthrough



I created this postcard in Photo Mode. :) This feature is such a great idea!

I continued my exploration of the world of 3040 and have discovered remnants of skyscrapers, roads, a bridge, satellite dishes... all of which left me with a sense of fearful awe. I am aware this is just a game and these are only graphics and not real, but our world might very well end up looking exactly like this in a thousand years...

Meanwhile, my slight disappointment with certain aspects of the game remains. Characters' faces look like they are made of plastic, the voice acting sounds flat, and the human enemies act just as brainless as in Far Cry Primal. Oh, well. Maybe I should stop expecting it to be as perfect as The Witcher 3?















Comments

Popular Posts