Part 4 - Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection - 1st Playthrough


I’ve never seen more realistic water and clouds than in this game - meaning The Legacy of Thieves Collection, not just The Lost Legacy. What I dislike about The Lost Legacy is the main characters. I don’t care much about Chloe, and I hate Nadine. She tried to kill Nate and Sam several times in the other game I just played so I don’t get why I should care about her. I hate driving, too, so in Chapter 4, I tried ignoring Nadine as much as possible and just explored on foot, but she kept coming after me with the car just to make some stupid comment... What I enjoy about this game is that there is more chance for free exploration than in A Thief’s End, at least in Chapter 4. I loved being able to just run around in that gorgeous environment, find all the tokens, and tick them off on my map.

Comments

Popular Posts